Dr. David Belman took his first steps into the dental field in high school by shadowing dentists and treatment specialists. After graduating from high school as a 4.0 Salutatorian, he enrolled at the University of Southern California to pursue dentistry as a career. He went on to receive many awards and honors throughout his education, including:
- Membership in Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Dental Society (awarded to the top percentage of a graduating dental class)
- International College of Dentists Leadership Award
- The Garrett Newkirk Memorial Award for Outstanding Academic and Clinical Achievement
- Julio Endelman Memorial Award Sponsored by the International College of Dentistry
While at USC, Dr. Belman served as part of the mobile clinic staff at Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC, providing care to kids who had limited access to dental treatment. He continues to support those in need by participating in Christian medical and dental mission efforts.
Out of the office, Dr. Belman enjoys spending time with his wife and best friend, Emily, and their four children. He also enjoys outdoor activities like cycling and golfing, and continuing to study changes in dental technology and treatment approaches.
Dr. Belman’s Experience With Dental Training And Technology
Our practice provides advanced services to patients interested in making cosmetic and oral health changes. Dr. Belman can do this because he continues to take on training, education, and mentoring programs, including:
- CEREC™ Same-Day Dental Crowns
- Clear aligners/invisible braces
- Sedation dentistry, with training provided by leading Dental Anesthesiologist Dr. Stanley Malamed
- Spear Faculty Club pursuing clinical excellence with the leaders in the field
- Extensive training in Dental Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry
High-Quality Dentistry For The Whole Family
Ready to get started? We are accepting new patients and would love to take care of you and your smile!